Madalinemmmbop's whirlwind in Disneyland

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We'll always be together, together in electric dreams...

I didn't realise just how many amazing friends I had. I knew I had lots and I knew they were all pretty good looking. But only until they were all rammed in to Soho's Pitcher and Piano on Friday night did I *really* appreciate just how many and just how stunning. Dunc and I had to lock ourselves in the loo for five minutes half way through the night as we were so overwhelmed. So thanks to those who came for making it ridiculously radical. A special thanks to Anna, Oli and Talia for making people dance - people were actually asking me for contact numbers for you guys, not just for events but also for romance. No word of a lie. Amazing. (And sorry that I sloped off early. I don't like goodbyes, do I?) For those who weren't there, here's a little bit of what you missed...

The invite...

Leaving on a jet plane

The venue...

The party - 12/05/06

Wags (the first person I saw)

Me and Wags

Eddy (the last person I saw)

Me and Eddy

Isn't she lovely? Paula and Tam

Paula and Tam

Where's your boyfriend, Conor?

Conor, before I won the dance off. Again.

Sweetie, darling Kathy

Kathy

Mango and Shilpa

Mang and Shilps

Sweet as Sugar

Becky, Katy, Suse and Laura

The rockstars...

Hot Chris and his mate

Time out in the toilet

Time out in the toilet

Ady trying it on. Again.

I won't remember it, Ady

Angie and Lisa

Sam's black like yow, Ange

Dora and Jess

Dora and Jess

Lynderella and Ed

Lynderella and Ed

Corkers and James

Me, Cork and James