Madalinemmmbop's whirlwind in Disneyland

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Who loves you?

Ferg does.

Fergburger

So, forget the heart-racing outdoor stuff and the stunning scenery - the best thing about Queenstown is Fergburger. Fact. We were told about it by people we met in South America. Loads of people. They said if you're going to Queenstown, you *have* to have a burger at Fergbuger. So we did. And, hand on heart, I have never tasted anything like it. I think it's fair to say that it's the best thing I've ever eaten. And (quite clearly) I've eaten a lot of things. Can't quite explain what's so good about it - it would be boring to explain a burger anyways - but I had the Little Lamby (lamb burger, mint sauce - blah, blah, blah) and it was unreal. So unreal that we went back the next day. Badah-ba-ba-baah, I'm lovin' it. Aren't I.

Fergburger

Fergburger

Fergburger