Madalinemmmbop's whirlwind in Disneyland

Friday, December 15, 2006

Cos she's filthy, oooh, and she's gorgeous

Rachael

Meet Rachael. Our new BFF (that's Best Friend Forever, for those of you not in teen.)

She's basically Fran Babb's best friend. Now I (G)love Fran Babb, so when she said that her BF (Best Friend) Rachael was coming to live in Sydney and that we should all hook up, I kind of felt obliged. What would Jesus do? So we took her along to Indie Night about three weeks ago, and now we can't get rid of her.

She follows Duncan to raves. She stalks us weekly at Indie Night. She literally texts me daily just to see "what I'm up to" and she makes me go in to strip clubs in the afternoon as she enquires about waitressing jobs (yeah, right.) Fran honey - that wasn't the deal.

And the worst bit is that in about three weeks we're going to have to say goodbye to her. And it will feel a bit like missing a limb because she's become such a limpet. So Rachael, leave us alone.

(Clearly I'm hilarious. We ADORE her. Can you tell?)