Madalinemmmbop's whirlwind in Disneyland

Monday, April 02, 2007

Full moon on Monday

(I know, I know - it's Blue Moon on Monday, but it would have been a journalist's dream.)

Full Moon mania

Right, so this is Haad Rin beach on the island of Koh Phagnan:

Koh Phangan - Haad Rin beach

And it's this beach that, on a monthly basis, attracts thousands apon thousands of party goers to celebrate the full moon.

They all pile on to the beach:

Full Moon

Paint their bodies with copious amounts of glow in the dark paint (thanks for that, Duncan):

Duncan's handywork

Full Moon body paints - Tom and Tick

Evo

And drink lethal cocktails by the bucket:

Making our lethal bucket

The bucket stalls

I went. I didn't want to. I had fun. I didn't want to. I felt terrible the next day. I didn't want to.

Anyway. I'll leave you with a picture of me and Evo having a vodka and lemon shake pre-party. A picture of Tom and Duncs looking hot pre-party. And a picture of the moon during the party. And then we'll never speak of that night ever again:

Full Moon party - me and Evo

Full Moon - Duncs and Tom

The full moon - 2.04.07