Madalinemmmbop's whirlwind in Disneyland

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Come...come...come in to my world...

It's just suddenly dawned on me that apart from the odd picture of the Opera House, which let's face it we've ALL seen before (snoring!) you guys have, like, no idea of where I am. Or what I see everyday. Or where I eat the 5 dollar steaks. So here we go. Samantha Wood, this is your (current) life...

Our road. Pitt Street.

Pitt Street

The hostel building from a distance. It's like Buckingham Palace, right?

Pitt Street

The MAZE hostel.

Maze Hostel

Global Gossip next door where I use the internet. I'm there now.

Global Gossip, next door

World Square, over the road, where we do our shopping.

World Square

Coles. Our supermarket in World Square.

Supermarket, World Square

Gloria Jeans. My favourite coffee place.

Coffee!

Hot Dollar where you can get anything. Rather like G&T's. Plus home of "The Surprising Leg."

Hot Dollar shop

Scruffy's where we go at 5am for a final drink or eat steak for $5.

Scruffy's

Scruffy's

Oz Turk. Best kebabs in the world. Even better than Turkey.

OZ Turk - best kebabs ever

And finally, Paddy's Market where everyone goes to get anything.

Paddy's Market